We are glad to see you’re interested in joining the APA. Please review the following benefits of membership and if you have any questions reach out to us at: email@example.com
- Annual fundraising events (clay shoots and golf outings) and Monthly Speaker Dinners offer members valuable networking
- Online APA Member Profile increases Member visibility among industry peers.
- Monthly Speaker Dinners (September – May) highlight timely and important advances in pipeline engineering, operational, and safety best practices, as well as regulatory updates, and market outlook.
- In 2017 APA will award up to $20,000 in scholarship funds supporting secondary education for Members & family members entering or advancing within the industry.
- Only active APA Members and their relatives are eligible to apply for award. (See Scholarship rules and regulations).
Opportunity to Participate
- As an all-volunteer, non-profit organization, APA offers multiple opportunities to further engage with industry peers by volunteering in APA Committees (Scholarship/Membership/Golf/Clay-Shoot, etc.)
- Membership is only $60.00/year and is valid for the calendar year in which you join.
- Members receive discounted pricing for monthly dinner meetings and select events.
Flexible Individual Membership
- Membership is individual, not business or corporate, so you can take your membership with you if you change employers.